Can't connect? Try this alternate link on port 80.
Most people who underwent cryosleep have reported that the mind seems to naturally retreat into a place of infinite tranquility, where the experience of Time itself is distorted in a subtle way.
Although there is no trace of conscious activity in the brain of sleepers, it appears that Experience itself never ceases, creating atemporals bubbles of memories of transcendental calm when the subject awakes.
It may be possible that chemicals used in the cryosleep process alter the outer cortex in a way that is not yet understood, however we believe cryosleep is a perfectly safe means of interstellar travel.
Michael Stearns And Ron Sunsinger - 03 - Portal
Current listeners: 50
Peak listeners: 468
1. Ian Boddy - Expanse (01:49)
2. Liquid Mind - Lullaby for Grownups (05:07)
3. - swim (05:22)
4. Ian Boddy - Dying World (02:50)
5. Robert Rich and Ian Boddy - Glass (03:37)
6. Jon Jenkins - 11 - Ebb (05:20)
7. Steve Roach - 05 - Void Memory Two (03:30)
8. Vangelis - La Mer Recommencee (05:40)
9. Steve Roach - 01 - Reflections In Suspension (16:34)
10. Jonn Serrie - 06 - The Straits of Madigann (09:37)