Most people who underwent cryosleep have reported that the mind seems to naturally retreat into a place of infinite tranquility, where the experience of Time itself is distorted in a subtle way.
Although there is no trace of conscious activity in the brain of sleepers, it appears that Experience itself never ceases, creating atemporals bubbles of memories of transcendental calm when the subject awakes.
It may be possible that chemicals used in the cryosleep process alter the outer cortex in a way that is not yet understood, however we believe cryosleep is a perfectly safe means of interstellar travel.
Liquid Mind - Laguna Indigo
Current listeners: 38
Peak listeners: 219
1. Jonn Serrie - 03 - The Tachyon Directive (07:16)
2. Chuck Wild - Liquid Mind VI - Spirit - My Silent Knowing (14:52)
3. Meg Bowles - 08 - path of stars (05:35)
4. Fanger and Schonwalder - Liquidroom Tape 2 (20:53)
5. Steve Roach - 05 - Void Memory Two (03:30)
6. Adham Shaikh - Ethereal Ion (03:08)
7. Arecibo - 03 - M87 the found second timing discrepency (11:04)
8. Ian Boddy - Expanse (01:49)
9. Biosphere and Deathprod - Twin Decks (02:33)
10. David Schombert (Neos) - L`Exil des Arbres - Part 2 (09:26)