Can't connect? Try this alternate link on port 80.
Most people who underwent cryosleep have reported that the mind seems to naturally retreat into a place of infinite tranquility, where the experience of Time itself is distorted in a subtle way.
Although there is no trace of conscious activity in the brain of sleepers, it appears that Experience itself never ceases, creating atemporals bubbles of memories of transcendental calm when the subject awakes.
It may be possible that chemicals used in the cryosleep process alter the outer cortex in a way that is not yet understood, however we believe cryosleep is a perfectly safe means of interstellar travel.
Chuck Wild - Liquid Mind VII - Reflection - Reflection
Current listeners: 50
Peak listeners: 141
1. Ian Boddy - Dying World (02:50)
2. Matt Borghi - Gray Dawn Illumination (04:01)
3. - soft_waters (05:49)
4. Global Communications - 10 - 12 18 (12:14)
5. Various Artists - 02 - The Golden Needle (06:56)
6. Numina - Oceanize_(Deeper) (06:20)
7. Between Interval - Overheard (07:50)
8. Jonn Serrie - 03 - Aftervisions (05:37)
9. Liquid Mind - Timeless and Tender (11:51)
10. Jonn Serrie - 06 - The Straits of Madigann (09:37)