Can't connect? Try this alternate link on port 80.
Most people who underwent cryosleep have reported that the mind seems to naturally retreat into a place of infinite tranquility, where the experience of Time itself is distorted in a subtle way.
Although there is no trace of conscious activity in the brain of sleepers, it appears that Experience itself never ceases, creating atemporals bubbles of memories of transcendental calm when the subject awakes.
It may be possible that chemicals used in the cryosleep process alter the outer cortex in a way that is not yet understood, however we believe cryosleep is a perfectly safe means of interstellar travel.
Spacecraft - 07 - Destination- Infinity
Current listeners: 24
Peak listeners: 288
1. Liquid Mind - Ambience Minimus - 04 - Shadows of White (12:26)
2. Michael Stearns And Ron Sunsinger - 02 - Flyers - The Landin (06:07)
3. Jonn Serrie - 05 - Velvet (02:47)
4. Matt Borghi - Gray Dawn Illumination (04:01)
5. Tangerine Dream - Chingan Night (06:49)
6. - swim (05:22)
7. Fanger and Schonwalder - Liquidroom Tape 2 (20:53)
8. - salt_tank__ambient_edit_ (03:47)
9. Dreams of Dying Stars - Distant Void (06:57)
10. Liquid Mind - 01 - Mirror Veil (16:47)