Most people who underwent cryosleep have reported that the mind seems to naturally retreat into a place of infinite tranquility, where the experience of Time itself is distorted in a subtle way.
Although there is no trace of conscious activity in the brain of sleepers, it appears that Experience itself never ceases, creating atemporals bubbles of memories of transcendental calm when the subject awakes.
It may be possible that chemicals used in the cryosleep process alter the outer cortex in a way that is not yet understood, however we believe cryosleep is a perfectly safe means of interstellar travel.
Meg Bowles - 03 - organic lullaby
Current listeners: 66
Peak listeners: 134
1. Biosphere - Heat Leak (04:42)
2. Liquid Mind - Dream Messenger (14:00)
3. Jonn Serrie - 02 - Continuum (04:49)
4. Between Interval - Autumn Continent (07:29)
5. Fanger and Schonwalder - emanoN (01:01)
6. Various Artists - 08 - On The Shores Of The High Priestess (14:22)
7. Ishq - Orchid - Essene (04:27)
8. Anugama - Call Of The Search (05:42)
9. Matt Borghi - Gray Dawn Illumination (04:01)
10. Samsa - Edge of Forever (05:43)